Monday, December 9, 2013

Mid-Internship Crisis

T-Minus 6 months until internship graduation. I made it past a few of my hardest and most difficult rotations (thankfully), the first part of my case studies, and some quarter life crisis BS.

And now I find that motivation is hard to muster.

With work and internship and "other" stuff, I find myself absolutely exhausted. I'm ready for a break and worse of all, I feel like I'm so tired and worn out that I'm not retaining anything. Excitement is dead, motivation is dead, and I just want to take a week-long nap.

I also realized that after taking forever to adjust to AZ, I'm probably going to have just as hard of a time going back home to my old life. But I suppose I'll get there when I get there.

Short post, but I decided it was time I wrote at least something.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment